Wednesday 2 March 2011

Organisation of Actors and Location

George Tasker:
-Co-starring                                                                                   Problem we faced
-Playing ex boyfriend of main character      <--- Originally Daniel was in our group and was supposed to
                                                                            play the ex-boyfriend but he left which posed our first
                                                                            problem of finding a new actor.

Location:
When we first brainstormed ideas for location we wanted to film outside and in central London, when it came to filming we changed this as due to restrictions and limitations on the cameras we had to film during school hours and going to London was not possible and would of taken too much time and also there would of been too many distractions and problems. We then decided it would be a better idea to film in my house, specifically my bedroom where the whole of the opening was filmed. This was more accessible as my house is not far from school and it was a quiet environment so we encountered no problems.
My room fitted well with the story line of our film as it represented a typical teenage girls room.
Actress - Bethenay Longley 

We filmed at my house we and decided I should be the main protaganist. It was easy meas there was nothing I was unfamiliar with, (with regards to setting) so I was able to be herself and act the best that I could. Also, I willingly offered.




Camera - Anika Rahman (Me)


Anika liked working with the cameras, but the cameras we were working with were a lot different from flip cams but she took to it well and gained a good knowledge of using the bigger camera.



Editor - Licia Johnson

Licia was able to adapt and get used to using the Mac before all of us, therefore we decided it would be best if she became our film editor.







No comments:

Post a Comment